cabinet painting The warline way
Why Choose Painting for Your Kitchen Cabinets
Discover the benefits painting kitchen cabinets with Warline Painting:Cost
- Effective – Compared to replacing or resurfacing your cabinets, kitchen cabinet painting is much lower in cost.
- Minimal Disruption and Inconvenience – We work dust free which means you don’t endure the inconvenience and hassle of a huge mess.
- No Need to Eat Out – Our specialized system for painting the bases in place and the doors and drawers in our spray shop means you can still use your kitchen while we are transforming it.
- Hardware Replacement – Do you have new hardware that you want to install but the holes don’t match the original or have knobs and want to have pulls? That’s not a problem for our team. We can install your news ones leaving no sign of the old hardware or holes.
- Unlimited Colour Selection – We’ll help you find the perfect white or the perfect blue. When it comes to choosing colours for painting kitchen cabinets, you’ll have nearly unlimited solutions.
- Professional Design Advice – Is kitchen cabinet painting part of a larger project such as counter and back splash replacement? Our in-house team of design and colour experts can help you select the perfect finishings to give you the kitchen of your dreams.
- Repairs and Restoration – If you have cabinets that are showing signs of wear or damage, we will repair and restore damaged doors so when they are painted your kitchen looks like new.
- Custom Work – Interested in the antiqued look? Want different coloured uppers? Love the look of a stand alone island in a feature colour? Warline can accommodate most design requests. All you have to do is ask.