interior Painting the warline way
You Get More When You Hire Warline
What makes a great painting company stand apart from the competition? It is the way they pay attention to the details. At Warline we are all about the details and it shows from the moment you meet us.
Here are just some of the advantages you can expect when you hire Warline for your next interior painting project:
- Our detailed estimates mean you know what you are getting. We outline the materials and products we will use and outline the entire scope of work of the project and the price. There are no hidden extras or surprises when you hire Warline.
- As soon as your job is scheduled we send you our customer check list. That way you know what to expect and how we work, even before the job has started.
- When we come into your home we take care like it was our own. We are careful with your belongings. We use drop sheets, tape and protective plastic to ensure that everything from your flat screen TV to your bathroom towels are protected.
- Our prep work is exhaustive. This is often the part of the job that shocks most homeowners. Before the actual painting starts, we spend hours and sometimes days prepping the walls. We call it a light-out since we use high voltage lights against the wall to show even the smallest of deficiencies. It is not unusual for walls to be covered in patches before the painting begins.
- Our newest advantage is one of our customer’s favourites. We work dust free. Imagine a renovation without the layer of drywall dust on everything in your home. With Warline that dream is a reality. We have invested in high-end HEPA certified dust extractors and sanding equipment that allows us to remove 99.7% of the dust from sanding as we work. It is better for your home and your health and it means your house stays clean throughout the process.
- You will certainly notice the difference when we paint. You will see straight cut lines, a smooth finish on our trim and even, smooth coverage on the walls. What you won’t see are paint spills, paint splatter, runs or wavy cut lines. Our professional painters know what they are doing and it shows in the finished product.
- When we leave, we put everything back in its place. Your home is clean and in order so all you need to do is enjoy your beautiful newly painted home.